(அடைப்புக்குறிக்குள் இருப்பவை, குறும்பதிவு தொடர்பான என்னுடைய விளக்கங்கள், கருத்துகள்) சிவப்பு – குடியரசு; நீலம் – ஜனநாயகக் கட்சி
- gregmcneilly Fun fact fr Marcambinder – Palin got more votes as mayor of Wassilia than Joe Biden got running for POTUS
- Shripriya if her presence inspires nat’l commentary on breast-pumping &babysitting rather than health care reform & social security, somethingis wrong
- Slate Did they just show Mount Rushmore behind Sarah Palin?? Could they be any more subtle?
- wjbova Little Known Fact: McCain has been running for President longer than Palin has been governor.
- diabolos Little Known Fact: Sarah Palin isn’t qualified for VP, but she did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.
- dynobuoy #RNC08 <Palin> (There is a placard = Hockey Moms 4 Palin) Diff between hockey mom and Pitt Bull – Lipstick!
- gregmcneilly “There are some who use change to promote their careers. There are those like McCain, who use their careers to promote change – Sarah Palin
- dynobuoy #RNC08 <Palin> A small town mayor is just like a community organizer except that you have responsibilities.
- gregmcneilly Palin’s speech was the antiObama, inclusive, bringing America together, speaking to the heartland, not dividing: Sarah is the new politics.
- timoreilly @TechCrunch Most worrisome on Palin is anti-science agenda. Very dangerous particularly at this point in time.
- gruber Wow, she’s going to stick to the “I opposed the bridge to nowhere” angle?
- Slate Palin is still using the “Thanks but no thanks to the Bridge to Nowhere” line despite getting hammered for it.
- wrycoder Dumber still. Tremendous speech by Palin. Incredibly well-written. I’d be cheering, too, if this was a Disney movie. She’s gonna be trouble.
- dynobuoy #RNC08 <Palin> (Sincerely Biden is no match for her. She can have him for snack and guzzle a Bud light)
- dynobuoy @donion But even with teleprompter Biden was nowhere close to her! She nailed it today… Perfect!
Slate I think Fred Thompson just ended his speech by saying, “God bless John McCain and John bless America.” Does that make McCain equal to God?
donion #rnc08: Carly says (I know McCain)^n. Yes, girl, but he does not know you as much as Sarah Palin.
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Fiorina> (The crowd is disenchanted by her “I know John McCain” rhetoric. If he knows you so well why the hell you are not …
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Fiorina> (Oh my GOD. That is a capital GOD. Fiorina was a total disaster. The most expected speech screwed royally.)
- Slate Mormon commitment to learning foreign languages paid off in Romney’s smooth recitation of “Putin, Chavez, and Ahmadinejad.”
- samwithans Can someoen explain the joke about Al Gore’s private jet?
- JayYoo Gore has a private jet? Sweet! What a capitalist. Not having one is the new GOP cool? LOL.
- medebe Romney suggests Al Gore ground his private jet to support the environment…just wondering..how did Romney get to MN, group 3 on Southwest?
- dynobuoy #RNC08 <Romney> (Joins the list of best speakers this convention along with Fred Thompson and Michael Steele)
- donion #rnc Some noise now. Romney calls for jihad on Islam.
- donion #rnc08 Romney delivers the ‘rightest’ speech thus far. That plays well with the crowd here, but america is not GOP.
- wjbova RNC: 93% white. DNC: 65%.
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Huckabee> (Talks abt racism… a first in rnc 08)
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Huckabee> The givt that can do everything for us will take everything from us – Abe Linc
Slate Mike Huckabee just referred to the “elite media.” Does that include Twitter?
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Huckabee> I am not republican because I was born rich, I am republican I don;t want to stand in line waiting for govt to help
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Huckabee> (Hmm Why do they bring a person’s disability while they speak in public stage… not appreciated)
- wrycoder Cindy McCain’s grin sends chills down my spine.
- Slate Someone hit the robot remote: I think Cindy’s face got stuck on “smile.”
- dynobuoy #RNC08 Less know fact – Their adopted daughter was targeted when McCain ran against BUSH. It sent Cindy into isolation.
- Slate It’s nice to see video of Cindy when she looked human.
- dynobuoy #RNC08 Rivetting story of bringing home two children from Dacca.
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Giuliani> He couldn’t make a decision 130 times – Yes or No – It was tough. He voted “PRESENT”
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Giuliani> I am Joe Biden, I would get that VP thing in writing நான் ஒபாமாவின் கட்சி சார்பில் நின்றால், கையெழுத்துப் போட்டு ஒப்பந்தம் வாங்கியபிறகுதான் அவருடன் கூட்டணி வைப்பேன் – ஜியுலியானி)
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Giuliani> Change is not a destination just as hope is not a strategy!
dynobuoy #RNC08 <Giuliani> (Plays the Israel policy game to explain Obama’s flip-flopping.)
- Slate The candidates’ children are off limits, unless they’re currently serving in the military, in which case they are extremely on limits.
- Slate Listen up elite media: Candidates’ children are completely off limits! Now that we’re clear, let me gab about my kids for a half hour.
- Slate You’re not allowed to ask about Palin’s kids, but she’s going to TELL you all about them.
- pksivakumar 134 died but McCain was saved to perhaps to do more. Commentator in video says. What an insult to the died. They didnt have anything 2 do ?
- Slate Vote McCain-Palin: Because Alaska is much bigger than Delaware, and besides, you owe them a desk.
- diabolos mccain looks like death warmed over
- elavasam gawd! mccain looks so doped!
- pksivakumar I am feeling sleepy as McCain speaks, please mistake McCain if I fall sleep in between. :-)) Good Night in advance.
Slate Convention gaffe watch: Floor breaks into cheer of “U.S.A.,” Massachusetts delegation mishears, strikes up a rousing chorus of “Beat L.A.”
indyjones funny how they keep showing the teleprompters when they cover the crowd.
gregmcneilly Will 2010 be VP Palin v. Senator Clinton? War of the fembots?
srikan2 #rnc08 Hate-peddling and fear-mongering-classic GOP formula in full-throated display. Boy, I can’t wait for them to become road kill in Nov.
Slate Nice to see that the American flag was able to attend the GOP convention.
Posted in ஆப்ரிக்கன் அமெரிக்க, இனம், ஒபாமா, கருத்து, குடியரசு, குடியரசு-பிறர், ஜார்ஜ் புஷ், பெண், பேலின், மெக்கெய்ன், ராம்னி, ஹக்கபீ
குறிச்சொல்லிடப்பட்டது கருத்து, குடியரசு, ஜான், ஜியூலியானி, டிவ்ட்டர், பலின், பாலின், பெலின், பேலின், மகெயின், மக்கெயின், மாநாடு, மெகெயின், மெக்கெயின், ராம்னி, விமர்சனம்